INFORMATION ACCORDING TO SECTION 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
We inform you, according to the Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, bringing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, that the personal data provided or otherwise acquired as part of our operations will be handled in accordance with the provisions of law and the obligations of confidentiality inspired by our activities.
The processing of personal data means the gathering, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, distribution, notification and distribution, or a combination of two or more of these operations. The data controller is CARIMA SRL in the person of the legal representative Eberardo Pipani.
The data will be used for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our business, and therefore:
- to implement a Service or one or more contractually agreed operations, and the proposal to extend the Service to additional performances and to each activity aimed at ... of the Customer;
- to perform, in general, legal obligations;
- for requirements of operational and management nature internal to CARIMA SRL with regard to the Service;
- for credit protection, including through the use of third parties, and implementation, under the supervision of the Authorities of the sector, of credit control and monitoring systems also shared with other licensed operators in accordance with DPR 318/97.
The data processing will be done through instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality and can also be processed by automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data. The data will be stored at our headquarters in Via Dei Brughi 30/31, 20060 Gessate (MI), for the time prescribed by law.
We inform you that you can exercise the rights referred to in Section 7 of the said Decree.
SECTION 7 (RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS)
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a.updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b. erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c. lcertification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.