The Data Controller
CARIMA Srl, with registered office in Gessate , street dei brughi 30-31 , VAT no. 06727370154, is the Data Controller, who processes the datand is answerable for the stages of collection and subsequent use of the personal data. The Controller determines:
- Data storage modalities
- Who may have access to the information stored
- What actions may be performed.
More detailed information on the names of the persons in charge of processing internal and external data may be obtained by writing to: CARIMA Srl, with registered office in Gessate, street dei brughi 30-31 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of data processing
The user may be required to enter some personal information for us to be able to provide the products or services requested. This information includes:
- Contact details, such as name, e-mail, telephone number, shipment and invoicing address
- Access and account information, including the name of the web page, the password and a univocal user ID.
- Your personal preferences, including you marketing and cookie preferences.
We use the personal data collected as follows:
- To ensure optimal Site navigation
- To provide information on our products, services, events, and for other promotional purposes
- To carry out, improve and maintain our activities, products and services
- For general research and analysis purposes
- We use the data on how visitors use our Sites, apps and services, to gain an understanding of customer behaviour and preferences. For instance, we may use information on how Site users search for and find products to determine the best way to organise and present our products
- Other purposes:
We could also use personal data in other ways and at the time of data collection we will send the user a specific notice explaining how and for what purposes, and we will request the user’s consent, where necessary.
Personal data sharing
The Controller shares your personal data with:
- Service suppliers who process the personal data on behalf of the Controller, e.g., to process the data and send out e-mails, for purposes of research and analysis, to manage product promotions and administer specific services.
- Other third parties, to the extent necessary to: (i) meet requests by the government, comply with court orders, conform to applicable laws; (ii) prevent illegitimate uses of our Sites; (iii) object to third party claims; and (iv) facilitate fraud prevention and investigation.
Protection of personal data
Data encryption and confidentiality: we use a range of technical and organisational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to protect the confidentiality of personal data. Personal data are stored in secure networks and can only be accessed by a limited number of people who have special rights of access to those systems.
International transfer of data: the personal data we collect or generate (process) within the framework of our Sites will be stored exclusively in Italy.
Data storage: we keep personal data only for the time it takes to fulfil the purposes for which the data is collected, unless otherwise provided for by the law.
Rights of the data subjects: data subjects have the right to obtain from the Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed, and, where that is the case, they have the right to:
- Obtain access to their personal data, have the data rectified or deleted, have the processing of their personal data restricted, object to the processing of their data;
- Receive his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller (data portability);
- Be informed of the existence of any automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- Revoke the consent previously expressed, at any time, without undermining the legitimacy of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent given before the revocation;
- Lodge complaints with the Control Authority.
Third parties can also collect information form the Sites by means of cookies. Third parties collect the data directly from your browser and in this case the processing and use of your data is governed by their respective privacy policies.
Functional cookies: the cookies in this group are necessary to the basic functions of the Site and therefore remain enabled at all times. This type includes the cookies that remember a user throughout his/her visit to the site, or, if required, from one session to another. These cookies help deal with security problems and ensure conformity with the regulations.
Performance cookies: these cookies make it possible to improve the functioning of our Sites by monitoring the way they are used. In some cases, these cookies improve request processing speed and make it possible to memorise a user’s preferences for the Site selected. Refusing to accept these cookies may result in generic indications and may slow down the utilisation of the Site.
Social media and advertising cookies: social media cookies enable you to connect to the social networks and share the contents of our Sites through the social media. Advertising (third party) cookies collect information to adapt the ads to your interest, both on our Sites and on other websites. In some instances, these cookies entail the processing of personal data. Refusing to accept these cookies may result in viewing ads of no interest to you or the impossibility of connecting efficiently with the social network and/or share contents on the social media.
For a complete and up-to-date overview of all the third parties that access your browser, it is advisable to install a specially designed web browser plug-in. You may also opt for having your computer send you a warning whenever a cookie is sent, or you can choose to disable all the cookies. This is done via the settings of each individual browser or device used. Each browser is different to some extent, and you will have to look up the browser menu to determine the proper way to change the settings of the cookies. Disabling the cookies may prevent access to many functions that make our Sites efficient, and you may not be able to use certain services, or use them properly.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome questions, comments and doubts about our Policy. If you wish to supply feedback or have any question, or want to exercise your rights in the matter of personal data, please contact the persons specified in the Data Controller section.